Constructing Excellence in Learning Ltd (CELL) is Constructing Excellence’s vehicle for delivering approved training and qualifications. It is an Awarding Organisation approved and regulated by Ofqual. We work with key players in business and industry to develop and manage approved qualifications where there is a demonstrable need, we also approve high-quality training programmes delivered by approved centres which (optionally) can enable candidates to achieve those qualifications.
We are very pleased to announce that we now have the first of our Regulated Qualifications in place. This is the CELL Level 3 Award in Estates and Facilities Information Management: Driving Cost Improvement (QCF) and fuller details are on our Qualifications page. We are continuing to develop our other qualifications for submission to Ofqual but at present this is the only one of our qualifications that is formally regulated by Ofqual. Our unregulated qualifications are referred to as “CELL Awards” and are actively monitored by CELL for certification as such.
Benefits of Regulated Qualifications:
- Qualifications are regulated by Ofqual and so carry a nationally recognised status.
- Ofqual regulate by recognising and monitoring organisations that deliver qualifications and assessments.
- Ofqual maintains standards and confidence in a wide range of vocational qualifications both in England and Northern Ireland.
Benefits of Accredited Qualifications:
- To provide credibility through assessment.
- To guarantee that learners have reached a required standard.
- To provide learners with flexible and transferable skills & knowledge.
CELL is a relatively new AO and while relatively small is both flexible and responsive. Key personnel have experience working with other AOs and bring expertise in the creation of useful and usable qualifications. Through its contacts in a variety of industries, CELL has access to professionals with the skills and knowledge required to help develop new qualifications.